100 THINGS

100 THINGS

 

The current mood of shoe at www.imood.com

[=Archives=]
2004.06 2004.07 2005.04



[=HEALTHY SPACES=]

[=MY ME-ISMS=]
COMPLETE PROFILE
ATOM FEED
READING: THE DAVINCI CODE
MUSIC: VIVALDI
OPRAH
MARTHA STEWART
STARBUCKS
GREEN TEA
THE MATRIX
THE COLOR PURPLE
SURVIVOR
ESTEE LAUDER
GARY BRANA-SHUTE
THE GOURD
BRANA-SHUTE: ON THE CORNER
BRANA-SHUTE: SURINAME
GODIVA
BATH AND BODY WORKS
< ? 100 Things # >

[=MY MUSIC=]
GUMBOOTS
DEVO
JILL SCOTT
HOLOGRAM CRACKERS
EST: SOMEWHERE ELSE BEFORE
YO-YO MA
ETTA JAMES
MILES DAVIS
STING
REGINA CARTER
LORD OF THE DANCE
AMICI FOREVER
MICHAEL JACKSON
BILLY IDOL
MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER

[=Links=]
PBS
NPR
YANNI
DISNEY
NNENNA FREELON
GAGA FOR GAZA
WOOZLE PAGE
THE HODGEPODGER
SECRET LIFE OF SHOES
THE PODGER UFO
PARFUMS JAMAICA
SKECHERS
Popdex
Yahoo!
Google
Blogshares
Blogdex

Blogroll Me!
[=Powered By=]


[=Designed By=]



[=MY BLOGGER CODE=]
B1 d- t- k- s+ u f+ i o++ x e- l c+
DECODE IT
Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares
[=PREVIOUS POSTS=]



The WeatherPixie

Tinker/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/Canada/Neverland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is brown. I am what my mother calls unique. I am also creative. My interests are Jazz/Laying on the beach all day!.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Canada, Neverland, English, Spanish, Tinker, Female, 36-40, Jazz, Laying on the beach all day!.




[=Healthy Books =]

    3.7.04  

One of my favorite cook books is "Lean and Luscious" by Bobbie Hinman and Millie Snyder. It has over 400 low fat recipes to use and they are all good! Each page has a nutritional breakdown as well so you can keep track of your calories and fats.




I bought Make the Connection years ago and never read it. It just sits on the book shelf. It was a real bargain as well. It was only $1.00 at the Dollar Store.


I guess I will break down and read it now.

   [ SCRIBBLED BY My Shoes @ 3.7.04 ] [ ]


Comments: Yorum Gönder