100 THINGS

100 THINGS

 

The current mood of shoe at www.imood.com

[=Archives=]
2004.06 2004.07 2005.04



[=HEALTHY SPACES=]

[=MY ME-ISMS=]
COMPLETE PROFILE
ATOM FEED
READING: THE DAVINCI CODE
MUSIC: VIVALDI
OPRAH
MARTHA STEWART
STARBUCKS
GREEN TEA
THE MATRIX
THE COLOR PURPLE
SURVIVOR
ESTEE LAUDER
GARY BRANA-SHUTE
THE GOURD
BRANA-SHUTE: ON THE CORNER
BRANA-SHUTE: SURINAME
GODIVA
BATH AND BODY WORKS
< ? 100 Things # >

[=MY MUSIC=]
GUMBOOTS
DEVO
JILL SCOTT
HOLOGRAM CRACKERS
EST: SOMEWHERE ELSE BEFORE
YO-YO MA
ETTA JAMES
MILES DAVIS
STING
REGINA CARTER
LORD OF THE DANCE
AMICI FOREVER
MICHAEL JACKSON
BILLY IDOL
MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER

[=Links=]
PBS
NPR
YANNI
DISNEY
NNENNA FREELON
GAGA FOR GAZA
WOOZLE PAGE
THE HODGEPODGER
SECRET LIFE OF SHOES
THE PODGER UFO
PARFUMS JAMAICA
SKECHERS
Popdex
Yahoo!
Google
Blogshares
Blogdex

Blogroll Me!
[=Powered By=]


[=Designed By=]



[=MY BLOGGER CODE=]
B1 d- t- k- s+ u f+ i o++ x e- l c+
DECODE IT
Listed on BlogShares Listed on BlogShares
[=PREVIOUS POSTS=]



The WeatherPixie

Tinker/Female/36-40. Lives in United States/Canada/Neverland, speaks English and Spanish. Eye color is brown. I am what my mother calls unique. I am also creative. My interests are Jazz/Laying on the beach all day!.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, Canada, Neverland, English, Spanish, Tinker, Female, 36-40, Jazz, Laying on the beach all day!.




[=On The Corner: Male Social Life in a Paramaribo Creole Neighborhood  =]

    3.7.04  

On The Corner: Male Social Life in a Paramaribo Creole Neighborhood
This is a book by Gary Brana-Shute. He was my professor in college and I just recently found out that he passed away just a few months ago. I did read his book in college but that was such a long time ago.

When I got the news of his passing I began a hunt to find a copy of this book for my library. It took awhile as it was out of print but thru the magic of EBAY, I was able to get a brand new copy. I was kind of questionable if it was a new copy but it was. The cover was shiny and you could tell the book had never been opened by looking at the spine. It still had the price tag on it. It came from someone in California.

I have a brand new copy! I am excited about that. I will read this again as it has been so long. Gary Brana-Shute was a great professor. I will never forget him. He was inspirational and knew how to ignite the spark for learning. He will never be forgotten.

   [ SCRIBBLED BY My Shoes @ 3.7.04 ] [ ]


Comments: Yorum Gönder